Monday, February 18, 2019
Dinagyang Festival
On the weekend of third week. I had Dinagyang Festival. We went to the downtown to watch Festival. It had traditional dance performed by people that from their own town, it means every town they have their own dance. They join the competition that held by the committee. We enjoyed so much the festival. It was my first time to watch it, I had culture engagement where I had more experience toward the culture. I also took a pictures with dancers after they performed their dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
On the weekend of third week. I had Dinagyang Festival. We went to the downtown to watch Festival. It had traditional dance performed by peo...
-
Since, it was just one month. It is better to add the duration more than 1 month because the more time we have in exchange student, the more...
awesome 👍
ReplyDeleteThank you...
Delete